Show us a photo of your pet

Show us your Pet!
I love seeing pictures of your pets. It's one thing us pet bloggers and pet blog readers can surely say we have in common. Yesterday I shared a way you can show us a photo of your pet and enter a contest to win a $50 PetSmart gift card. Now here's another way you can earn something fun just by showing us your pet. Post a picture of your special pet---dog, cat, horse, bunny, etc...and you will get a 30% off coupon on my new book, Faithfully Yours! Here's what you do:

Just visit Paraclete Press on Facebook.
Find the post with the picture of the cover of the book


















and post a photo of your pet in the comments!

You will be sent a coupon for 30% off Faithfully Yours! I love saving money, and this is a fun way to get the book for a great deal.  Hurry! Offer now through September 20th.

Be sure to let me know if you commented, so I can go see your photo! (Remember, your photo has to be on the Paraclete Press FaceBook page to be eligible.)

Join Blogpaws Wordless Wednesday bloghop




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Dogs- Kelly and Ike Forever

Happy Birthday Ike!

Julius K9 Harness, A Great Fit for Dogs